Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A year in the life

I started this blog exactly one year ago today.

I'd originally intended it to be purely a record of my antics with a guitar in my hands; somewhere along the line it's turned into a reflection of the chaotic mish-mash of rants, theories and insults that normally ricochet around my warped mind, with the odd bit of music thrown in here and there. Well, that's how it looked to me a few minutes ago when I had a random look back through the archives in search of something to say about it all... I'd considered concluding it today with a last 'that's a year in my life folks' message- but I must admit that I enjoy writing it too much to stop.

So- the second year of blogging starts here. Good luck everybody- let's see what happens next...

Here's yet another Blackpool clip:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZDkkz53l1w

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we wouldn't let you stop.....
Harmonica!