Saturday, April 28, 2012

'This is a public service announcement...'

I received an email from the venerable East the other day - the subject matter simply said 'beware' and the email itself just contained a web address that takes you to an Amazon product review for Veet hair removal cream. I thought I'd put a link to it here - I know you shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune (although I think it's safe to say that the pain was self-inflicted in this case) but I defy you not to read it without at least chuckling, or indeed laughing yourself senseless like I did.

The long-suffering Shirley has just told me that you can use that stuff to clear a blocked sink. Enough said I think!

2 comments:

Snaggletooth said...

Thanks for the top tip on blocked drains!

Anonymous said...

simply awesome..... I laughed so much I cried.