Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...

Another day in the shop, this one (fairly) quiet- I think it's 'back to school week' which means this Saturday should be a busy one. I've got a duo gig tomorrow night and have just looked at the set-list- a 3-parter with 40+ songs for me to revise/learn during the day then to the venue for 8-ish, first set 9-ish, finish around midnight. Saturday's gig's a B.B.'s in Dorking so there's time for a day in the shop; Sunday's a short notice one in Cromer, then home for teaching Monday & Tuesday, shop Wednesday & Thursday with a gig in Swindon Thursday night...

I looked at my bank statement yesterday and for once I had more money in my account than I thought I would have. I now realise the main reason for this is that I never get chance to spend any.

No comments: