Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Birthday blogging

It's my birthday today. It wasn't supposed to be, but it is. It was supposed to be August 8th which would have meant that I'd have had the same birthday as my Mum, and would have been born on exactly the same day as U2's The Edge; instead Mum had to have a cesarean operation (I caused trouble right from the word go!) which means that I've actually got the same birthday as Jennifer Lopez, and was born on exactly the same day as the actress who's name I can never remember but who played 'Wonder Woman' back in the '70's and '80's (Linda Carter?).

What can all this mean? Answers on a postcard please, usual address...

Still, today's going well; Simon and Ian are in the shop which means I've got a day off (hurrah!) and I've just received an e-mail from Henry Rollins saying that he'll put me on the guest list for his next London show. How cool is that? I've got the latest Who album playing in the background and there's nothing that I have to do today. A 'happy birthday' indeed.

I'll let you know when it all goes wrong!!!

P.S. It didn't go wrong! I had a really brilliant day with pressies, food and beer! HURRAH!!

No comments: