Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Picture this

Here are a couple of pictures from our recent Zurich jaunt-
on the left, your humble narrator in sound check mode- or is it? What on Earth am I doing with my hands?!? Note the ill-fated attempt at looking cool by wearing a Ramones t-shirt and the open guitar case in the bottom left hand corner of the picture- a sure sign that I spotted John the drummer walking by with a camera in his hand and opportunistically grabbed my guitar in the hope that he had nothing better to take a picture of. Sad eh? And on the right and courtesy of Ronnie the promoter, a shot from the show. Looks bizarre doesn't it?- Raiders of the Lost Ark crossed with the Blues Brothers. That's me on the left- sometimes this is a really strange job...

If that wasn't enough, there are moving pictures too- the excellent Mike 'Elwood' Hyde has uploaded (I believe that's the technical term) a few songs from last month's Windsor gig onto our MySpace page. If you want to cut out the middle man (as it were) you can click here-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFWBYeSWSU

-for the chance to hear us attempt to emulate everybody's favourite Memphis Group...

No comments: