Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And the winner is...

A month ago I decided that, in a moment of madness, I'd have a competition as part of my semi-hungover ramblings'n'rantings. Thanks to everyone who entered- it's my great pleasure to announce that we have a winner- well, several actually. The winner(s) is (are)

...drum roll...

anonymous, bluetwoandahalf and voltarol

Hurrah!

Yes, they're all the same person; Pete Turner, who I first met in the late '70's when he had a musical instrument shop in Uxbridge (it went through several names- Pete's Gig Shop and Thames Valley Guitars among others) and with whom I ended up forming one of the most unlikely musical alliances of either of our (ahem) careers. To find out more, have a look at:-

http://adventuresofvoltarol.blogspot.com/

-and tell him you know the other bluetwoandahalf...

Yeah, I know, it's an inside job. But it's not really, honest- the other entries were really good, but if I'd given it to East then it really WOULD have looked like an inside job! (Incidentally I thought 'graggle' was brilliant!)

No comments: