Wednesday, June 11, 2008

200 not out!

This is my 200th blog posting!

To celebrate this (ahem) momentous event, I thought it was time to put some faces to the names that I so often refer to in these hallowed pages- behold the above image of your humble narrator (the awkward looking guy on the left) and the Chicago Blues Brothers Band on the quayside at Sanary in the South of France during our visit there in April. Ian (keyboards) is next to me with Dave (trumpet) behind him and Tracy (vocals) in the middle; Squirrel (bass) is at the back and Richard (sax) is on the end in the white shirt with Marc (drums) in front of him and Mike (Elwood) crouching down at the front. Your photographer- Mr. Showbiz himself, Pete 'Jake' Tobit. As you can see, it's another hard day at the office for us all...

Since the 100th posting in June last year I've droned on (and on) about all sorts of strange things, and intend to continue doing so. Thanks to everyone who reads this stuff- it really wouldn't be the same without you.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to see The Sex Pistols- but more about them tomorrow...

No comments: