Monday, May 18, 2009

Shop 'till you drop

In my post-Dolls-gig euphoria I forgot to give you the reasoning behind the 'names in the frame' quiz; they are the original artists of the first 5 Rolling Stones singles in order of release:-

'Come On' by Chuck Berry
'I Wanna Be Your Man' by The Beatles
'Not Fade Away' by The Crickets
'It's All Over Now' by The Valentinos
'Little Red Rooster' by Howlin' Wolf

Their next single was 'The Last Time' which was the first one written by Mick 'n' Keef - I guess it could have gone either way at that point, but it all went reasonably well for them after that don't you think?

Anyway it's Monday morning in the shop, and time for a bit of Pro Music promo- the shop's new website is up and running, allowing you (yes YOU) the discerning internet punter the opportunity to buy things from us online, rather than having to trudge your weary way over to Ickenham and then have to listen to me moaning about my latest non-crisis while you're trying out a guitar. It's something that's been in the air for a while, and it's great that we've finally made the move in to cyberspace- it'll be interesting to see what our first internet sale will be...

No comments: