Tuesday, December 28, 2010

'There were three in the bed, and the little one said...'

So here we are in that weird bit between Christmas and New Year, and it's time for a caption competition. Here are Tony, Jon and Ian of popular music combo The F.B.I. Band pictured earlier this month relaxing on a four poster bed in a castle in Belgium. Can you come up with an amusing or indeed bizarre way to sum up the situation?

Actually 'Tony, Jon and Ian of popular music combo The F.B.I. Band relaxing on a four poster bed in a castle in Belgium' is fairly bizarre in itself isn't it? See what you can do...

1 comment:

Voltarol said...

Sorry Leigh, the best I can manage is - 'Four Poster Traumatic Stress Disorder'or possibly - '"How unlucky can I get?" wailed the Princess."I kiss THREE Princes and they ALL turn into frogs..."'