Friday, March 30, 2007

Gotta go... gotta go... gotta go...

This 'Thursday-at-the-theatre' thing's getting too easy- well under 3 hours including the Starbucks ranting session. Simple! Serves us right then for thinking we were going to be home early- there was an 'obstruction at White City' so all the trains were off. 'Probably a dead body' mused Stuart before going on to tell some horrific 'my mate's a train driver' stories. Urgh!

Still we've just had a short notice Blues Brothers gig come in (a relatively rare occurrence, we normally know quite a long way in advance what's going on) at The Pizza Express in Maidstone. I've never played there before 'though Pete has and has already warned me that my amp will be too loud 'as usual'. Hmm... still I'm going to see The Who tomorrow night at The Albert Hall so at least I've got that to look forward to.

Must dash, as they say...

No comments: