Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bend me, shape me

I went to see an osteopath earlier.

Is it just me or is there something very strange about standing in front of someone that you've only just met wearing only your pants and socks? And why do I think that it would have been less weird if I hadn't have had my socks on?

Anyway after pushing and pulling me around he told me that my back was out of alignment, but now, thanks to him, it's not. And, do you know, he might just be right- it does seem to feel a bit better. Mind you I am on enough painkillers to confuse Keith Richards (yes, I know, it's not all bad news).

Oh well- I've got the rest of the week off from the shop, then a gig with The Pistols on Saturday and a Barflies rehearsal Sunday, both of which I'm determined to do even if it means playing sitting down. Mind you, he did say something about overwork...

No comments: